Lucy is our Financial Controller.
Lucy’s role covers
- To design, develop, implement and monitor financial controls and procedures to ensure consistent and accurate recording of financial income and expenditure transactions.
- To monitor the finance the teams work and developing their skills and performance.
- Audit preparation and coordination – communication with all levels of management regarding audit process and outcomes.
- Assist the Finance Director with the preparation of the Trust budget expenditure and income on a three to five year cycle plan for submission to the Board of Trustees.
- To be responsible for the Trust fixed asset register, ensuring that the ledger accurately reflects depreciation and net book values.
- Assist the Finance Director and Deputy Finance Directors with governance reports and statutory returns, including budget submissions, pensions return, Accounts Return, internal and externals audits.