Andy Connell has worked for AAT since June 2015. He has 8 years’ experience in working in education.
He is the Finance Director, his main responsibilities are
- Leading and implementing on the Trusts financial strategy.
- Fullfill the role of Chief Financial Officer
- Leading and line managing the finance teams across all academies within the Trust – ensuring consistency of systems and methodology across finance teams and the development of the teams.
- Developing and implementing improvements to existing financial and business systems – being part of a continuous improvement culture.
- Ensuring that all financial records and matters are compliant with the ESFA Financial Handbook and the Accounts Direction, up to date and readily available for statutory audit.
- Consolidating the Trusts management accounts and updating consolidated financial forecasts & Budgets – communicating these to the CEO, and Trustees.
- Overall responsibility for Lettings and Catering across the Trust