Post: Apprentice Teaching Assistants
Post Details: Part time, 34 hours/ week, term time only plus one week
Salary Scale: £3.90 per hour
King’s Park Academy is an inclusive, supportive primary academy where teachers work with young people of all abilities and help them to reach their full potential. We are looking for apprentice Teaching Assistants to join our team and be part of the success story. This role would be suitable for someone keen to start a career in teaching or education. You will have at least a Grade C qualification (or equivalent) in English and Maths and previous experience of working with young people or children or young people would be an advantage.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting teachers by setting out learning resources and materials and carrying out directed learning activities
- Providing learning support to students under the direction of the teacher
- Providing individualised learning support to students with SEND needs
- Assisting with students’ literacy and numeracy development
- Acting as a good role model to students, demonstrating respect at all times
We are looking for candidates who are passionate and ambitious with a drive and commitment to improve the life chances of our young people. You will have a dynamic, exceptional and creative approach to improving teaching and learning in a way that benefits all children.
For an application pack please contact Lindsey Henry on 01202 395138 or visit our website www.kingsparks-academy.co.uk.
Ambitions Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Rigorous checks will be made of the successful applicant’s background credentials, including enhanced DBS checks.
Closing Date for Applications: Monday 29th April 2019, 12 noon
Interviews: Week commencing 6th May 2019
Start Date: ASAP