Post: Teaching Assistant
Post details: Permanent, 32 hours per week, Term time only
Salary Scale: AAT Grade 3, £18,933 – £19,698 FTE , (£13,898 – £14,460 pro rata for part time, term time working)
Ambitions Academies Trust (AAT) comprises schools from all sectors: mainstream (primary and secondary) and special. AAT secures outstanding achievement and improved life chances of all our pupils. All our Academies have high expectations as the focus of their work. We are strongly committed to supporting colleagues in developing their careers further and offer excellent CPD opportunities.
Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you relish the chance to support colleagues to take rapid and sustained school improvement? If so, we have the perfect opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity to join LeAF Studio School within Ambitions Academies Trust. Dynamic, forward thinking and absolutely committed to changing the lives of all young people, we are seeking a new colleague who will share our inclusive and positive ethos.
What can we offer?
• An opportunity to live and work in the beautiful county of Dorset with excellent links to travel
across and enjoy the beaches and countryside of the West Country.
• A thriving school community with extensive facilities
• A creative and innovative culture keen to explore new ways of working to meet fresh
challenges and exploit opportunities.
• The benefits of working in a highly collaborative multi-academy trust, including opportunities
to work with teachers in other Ambitions academies.
• A Trust wide strategy to support mental health and well-being with a ‘champion in every
• Excellent personal career development – our culture is to promote from within the Trust as
much as possible.
• Tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
• A Microsoft training package.
• A bespoke online safeguarding package
We are a truly comprehensive school located in the heart of our community. There are high levels of respect, support and kindness across our staff team and senior leadership.
You will have strong communication skills and the ability to build good relationships with pupils,
parents and staff whilst also being able to demonstrate professionalism consistent with the Trust’s
values: aspirational, collaborative, inclusive, innovative and responsible.
Our mantra, ‘High Expectations lead to High Achievers’ applies to everyone who is involved in the
academy, whatever their role and we place a strong emphasis on staff well-being.
Closing date for applications: Monday 20th September 2021
Interviews will take place week commencing: 27th September 2021 (virtual or face to face as advice dictates)
Start Date: ASAP
For an application form and to apply, please see our website www.leafstudio.co.uk or
contact Mrs Emma Collins, Office Manager [email protected] or 01202 578886
or visit our website: http://www.ambitions-academies.co.uk/vacancies-2/
Please note we DO NOT accept application by CV.
Ambitions Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Rigorous checks will be made of the successful applicant’s background credentials, including enhanced DBS checks.