12th June 2020
I would like to share with you details of the proposed significant changes to the SEN provision of Ambitions Academies Trust.
As you may know, some academies in BCP are part of a programme of important Significant Changes being consulted on. A link to the consultation website proposals is included at the end of this email. BCP Council is coordinating consultation on behalf of Ambitions Academy Trust.
The consultations are public and anyone is welcome to submit views and comments on the proposed changes. In addition, there are specific stakeholders whose views and comments are sought. These are:
- Families of all pupils who attend the school that is the subject of proposed changes
- The Governing Body of each school that is the subject of proposed changes
- School staff at each school that is the subject of proposed changes
- Head Teachers across the BCP Council area including those of Independent and Non-Maintained Special Schools.
- Local Members of Parliament
- Trade Union representatives
- Local Children’s Centres
- Other Local Authorities that place children in Broadstone Middle School and / or who may be likely to commission places in the Resource Base
We would be grateful if you would consider responding to the consultation. The deadline is 21 July 2020 at 23.59.
The consultations run from Friday 12 June to Tuesday 21 July 2020. During this time, any person may object to or make comments on the proposal using the link below:
I welcome your involvement in this exciting opportunity.
Rachel Folley and Jack Cutler
Place Planning and School Organisation Officer
Children, Young People and Learning
Tel: 01202 633507