Marzena Peel has been a Deputy Finance Director at Ambitions Academies Trust since March 2020. She has got a broad knowledge of the Trust and Education sector having worked for AAT and Local Authority for number of years.
Marzena’s responsibilities include:
- Leading and line managing the finance teams across the academies within the Trust
- Working with Finance Managers on preparation and consolidation of Academies’ management accounts and financial forecasts
- Developing and implementing improvements to existing financial and business systems
- Ensuring all financial records meet the requirements and directives set out in the Financial Handbook and the Accounts Direction
- Leasing with ESFA, HMRC, TP and other organisations ensuring all requirements and deadlines are met.
- Assist and deputise whenever necessary for the Finance Director