Ambitions Academies Trust exists to secure ‘Outstanding Achievement for All’ for all the communities that it serves. This is underpinned by our values of Inclusivity, Openness and Honesty.
Ambitions Academies Trust mission is laid out in three key strands:
- To ensure all pupils reach their potential by securing outstanding achievement, high standards of social skills and improved life chances.
- To raise standards of teaching and learning by ensuring strong, effective governance and outstanding leadership at all levels
- To achieving outstanding outcomes through the Trust through the efficient use of public funding and assets
We base all that we strive to achieve on our four defining Key Principles:
- To provide and maintain strong, effective governance at all levels of the Trust
- To ensure financial sustainability throughout the Trust
- To ensure future growth does not adversely impact outcomes within the Trust
- To provide leadership and training through Ambitions Teaching School to continue to support schools outside the Trust